The owner of this rig is all in! Paint splash, a sprinkling of stars, the pink rims (not caps!), seat covers…who knows what else? I love seeing these custom jobs because you know the owners are proud of the job they have done on ’em. Way better than a boring plain green car!
Follow me on Twitter!
The “Hot Five” Posts !
- Local Travellers Drew And Gillian Write About Wasabi House. #Sackville
- Awesome Pic! Details Please...Sackville Haunted Radar Base
- Iron Mountain "Shred Day" At Beacon House Feb 22 # Sackville
- Found Dog! #Millwood #Highrigger area. Please share.
- #Sackville reaches Atlantic junior B hockey final | The Chronicle Herald
- Burning questions! (139)
- Community Events (88)
- Escaped Sacktown Critters (52)
- First Annual Sack-Vegas.com "Holy Crap Look At That Place" Decorating Contest (9)
- Never Said By A Sackvegasser (20)
- Quick test your Sack-Vegasserness! (122)
- Ramblings And Foolisness (257)
- Rollin' In The 'Sack (35)
- Sack-Vegas Artifacts (2)
- Sack-Vegas Cold Cases! (1)
- Sacktown Talent (20)
- SackVids (15)
- Sackville Shines Decorating Contest (14)
- Shared News (565)
- Should Be Banned In Sack-Vegas (24)
- Show Me Your Trout 2013 (4)
- Snack-Vegas (Our local queez-een) (1)
- Snack-Vegas (Thought for food) (127)
- The Great Sackvegas Halloween House/Yard Contest (9)
- Twelve Days Of Sackvegas Christmas (1)
- Uncategorized (741)
- Welcome To Sackville! (31)
Tons Of Older Posts…Take A Look :)
- Join 17,145 other followers
- 950,706 hits