image

I don’t know this fellow Sackville resident but people have been tweeting this pic at me all day. Nathan here made the Walmart flyer and just in time for the grand opening of the Super Center.  Good for him!

He looks like he could be in there modeling menswear. Look out, male models…There’s a new kid in town!

Update: Since I have posted this I have learned that he is also a Special Olympics gold medalist!

1. Nice young man with an eye for the ladies 😉

2. christina mae parker says:

very nice young guy..smiles for all & always hellos…

• Roxanne Natte says:

Nathan is a wonderful young man. A smile & a heart of angel. Sure enjoy working with him. Very respect young man. I think he would be great as a model. We all love you Nathan.

3. Anonymous says:

We our so lucky to have him work with us at walmart bedford/sackville

4. Anonymous says:

He’s an incredible gentleman. Always kind, caring, and happy. He’s wonderful for everyone around him!

5. What a wonderful, great spirited young man. He made me smile every time I saw him. Good for you Nathan!! Congrats.

6. P. Ferguson says:

I know Nathan personally. We used to run in the Special Olympics together. My physical capacity has deteriorated considerably since, and thus, I’ve since let the Special Olympics go. However, I will never forget Nathan’s intense effort he put in to help our team win on so many occasions. And if we didn’t win gold, then by the nine hells, we put on one hell of a show trying! Here’s to you, Nathan! 🙂

7. Lisa Paterson says:

Nathan is a doll! See him all the time working at the gym in the Sackville Sports Stadium! Way to go Nathan!

8. Anonymous says:

He always has a smile no matter what kind of weather it is.Very polite and just a well rounded person.

9. Anonymous says:

Good for you Nathan, for what you done. I knew him from Sackville High School. He is awesome. Always nice to everyone.

10. Anonymous says:

Nathan is a nice guy. I have met him and he is very sweet loving and caring. He likes to help people out when they are out shopping. He likes to talk to everyone and he likes to get to know them. I knew him from Sackville high because he always came over and said hi to me and ask me how my day was.

11. Anonymous says:

What a sweetheart! He says “Hi” to me every time I see him at Walmart! He has a kind heart and a big smile! Walmart is lucky to have such a great employee!

12. Anonymous says:

awe ❤ Go Nathan 🙂 He honestly loves anything that has a heartbeat. Never met such a nice man. He deserves to be on ellen

13. Angelique says:

Way to go Nathan! Great job buddie!