image

It looks like the old Shell station on Sackville Drive Is about to be flattened or seriously renovated. I wonder what’s in store for this spot? Another Shell? A different station?  Something altogether different? What about the U-Haul part of the biz? Many questions!

I think it’s about time for the old place to go – the missing signage on the overhead canopy drove me nuts! I did hear good things about their garage and I wonder if the owners have plans for another bay or two if another station is planned?

I could probably make a couple calls and get answers but that’s no fun! Why don’t we speculate for a while until someone with knowledge about the spot chimes in?  Yeah, lets do that!
*****************************************

Maybe I’ll sneak in a quick quiz:

How long has this place been in business?

1. Rhonda says:

I heard from a person that works there that there will be a Shell returning, but with a Needs store as well and new pumps.

2. anita says:

back in the 70s a guy I think Shawn Lloyd (not sure of name) had the station, he was honest and awesome to deal with

3. jim jordan says:

I remember it when it was a white rose..back in the late 60’s…and I always went there to put air in my tire / tires…it had the fastest / most pressure to fill your tires in all of Sackville

4. David says:

It will be a new Needs store

5. tyler says:

Its a Needs. Friends mother owns a few of them in Sackville so I asked her, she said YUP

6. Ellen Brown says:

It will be reopening as a Needs Store with a Shell Gas Bar , May or June šŸ™‚

7. Russell says:

Maybe it will make its triumphant return with happier helpful employees…wouldn’t that be nice?