Have a read,folks. This happened Tuesday evening. Has anyone else had this happen to them around here? I think we should share this around and get the word out.

Great example of street smarts from Lynn, eh?

“Upon Leaving My Office At 453 Sackville Drive This Evening And Just Ready to Pull Out Of Office Parking Lot – Two Teens Pulled Up Beside My Car On Scooters. One Teen Signalled Me To Open My Window, I Opened It About 3 Inches And Asked Him What He Wanted. He Pointed At My Trunk And Said ‘Your Trunk Is Open’. I Nodded And Said Thanks. He Waited And Repeated It. I Knew My Trunk Was Not Open. I Nodded And Closed My Window. Something To Ponder.”

-Atlantic Massage Therapy Clinic
Lynn Gray
President Owner
Atlantic Massage Therapy Clinic

1. Susanne says:

As soon as she got out of the car and went to the rear of the vehicle, they could just jump in and take off. The car was already going and all her belongings would have been inside. She’s a smart cookie.

2. ashkee says:

Those same kids have been terrorizing the area for a while. I work at the Ultimate Party and Event Store. We’ve dealt with them on a few occasions, and have contacted the police as well.

3. Shawn says:

I’m going to take the other side for a moment here. It’s not good to see everyone accusing the kids of being car thieves. Although I agree, it was a good idea to stay in the car, maybe the teens actually thought her trunk was open. Nice way to make people be quite paranoid of Sackville Drive or teens in general.

Unless others come forward to say these same kids actually tried to take their car if they got out, I’ll treat it as a one time random event.

• Nielsen says:

It’s not about paranoia, it’s about the possibility of a couple people being up to no good and having people be aware of it. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Joanne says:

If her trunk really was open, wouldn’t they offer to close it, if they really weren’t up to something?

4. Marion says:

Thanks very much for letting us know. I appreciate the info.

5. donna says:

It is good to be a little extra carefull when by yourself and wary of all around you…….